More than 200 emerging LGBT+ business leaders will gather this week at Barclays’ headquarters in New York for the 6th annual OutNEXT Global Summit.
OutNEXT is the only global talent accelerator specifically targeted to emerging LGBT+ business leaders. Participants in the initiative are hand-selected by their firms as high-potential and high-performing.
They receive best-in-class training content by PwC, also a Global Sponsor of OutNEXT.
This year, OutNEXT is sponsored for the first time by RBC Capital Markets. “At RBC Capital Markets, we place great value on diversity and inclusion and we are proud to sponsor a program that aligns so well with our vision and our values,” said Vito Sperduto, Managing Director and Co-Head of Global Mergers and Acquisitions, RBC Capital Markets. “Diverse talent creates stronger teams and our people perform at their best when they are encouraged to bring their whole selves to work. We’re excited to deepen our partnership with Out Leadership and bring OutNEXT to more young LGBT+ leaders than ever before.”
OutNEXT Global Summit 2019 attendees will also have the opportunity to participate in a networking social hosted by LinkedIn, and an OutWOMEN cocktail event hosted by Hogan Lovells.
OutNEXT is creating the global network of the next generation of LGBT+ talent, and includes annual regional salons in London, Hong Kong and Sydney. Out Leadership’s talent accelerators are sponsored globally by Greenberg Traurig, LLP.
Todd Sears, Founder and CEO, Out Leadership said: “We’re thrilled to welcome an incredible group of emerging leaders to participate in this year’s OutNEXT Global Summit, where they’ll hear insights from speakers ranging from pathbreaking LGBT+ CEOs to luminaries of the equality movement. This year’s Summit will conclude with a keynote conversation between Larry Kramer and Kate Kendell, which we hope will inspire participants to go back to their companies and their communities and continue to do the work of building LGBT+ progress.”
Speakers at the 2019 OutNEXT Global Summit will include:
- Anil Atluri, Co-Head of Macro Sales and Head of Securitized Products Sales, Barclays
- Lou Aversano, Chief Client Officer, Worldwide, Ogilvy
- Lynn Bader, Director, North America Agency Relations, LinkedIn
- Nell Cady-Kruse, Independent Board Director, Barclays
- Dorie Clark, Author and Speaker
- Brickson Diamond, CEO, Big Answers LLC
- Blake Dremann, President, SPARTA
- Sue Fulton, Advocate, SPARTA
- Joey Gonzalez, CEO, Barry’s Bootcamp
- Charman Hayes, Vice President of HR, Brown Brothers Harriman
- Sylvia Ann Hewlett, Economist, Author, Speaker
- Brad Hoylman, New York State Senator, District 27, Chairman of Committee on Judiciary
- Imara Jones, Creator and Executive Producer, TransLash
- Nikki Katz, SVP, Head of Digital Platforms & Strategy, Bank of America
- Trish King, Founder and CEO, Trish E King Speaking & Consulting
- Larry Kramer, Playwright, Author, LGBT+ Rights Activist
- Lauren Lee, Vice President, JPMorgan Chase
- Christopher Louney, Vice President, Commodity Strategist, RBC Capital Markets
- Kaleen Love, VP, Business Analysis, Capital One
- Renee McLaughlin, National Medical Director, Value-Based Relationships, Cigna
- Rhoden Monrose, Founder and CEO, CariClub
- John Richards, Shareholder, Greenberg Traurig
- Joanne Rogers, Organisational Development Consultant, PwC
- Howard Sacarob, Head of US Tax, VP and Managing Director, Royal Bank of Canada
- Rebekah Scherr, Associate, Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP
- Todd Sears, Founder and CEO, Out Leadership
- Jorge Valencia, Executive Director & CEO, Point Foundation
- Dave Wilkin, Founder, TenThousandCoffees.com
- Kathryn Wylde, President and CEO, Partnership for New York City