No matter where you live in the world your life has been impacted seismically by the coronavirus pandemic. We truly are living in uncertain times.
Throughout this crisis, we will curate the best and most relevant content and research our member firms are publishing about the COVID-19 pandemic. We will update this page regularly as our members publish new information.
Over the past decade, Out Leadership has built the largest global coalition of businesses advocating for LGBT+ equality. Today we have 79 member firms from banks and hedge funds to consumer goods, advertising, and technology. Our members have offices on every continent and employ millions of people worldwide. They are some of the most recognizable companies in their industries.
Out Leadership Members COVID-19 Best-Of Coverage 5/5/2020
- As American Express Global Business Travel (GBT) continues to monitor the Coronavirus situation, they are dedicated to keeping clients and travelers informed with the latest updates via their COVID-19: Information and Advisories.
- Through Barclays‘ 100×100 UK COVID-19 Community Relief Programme, the bank is making 100 donations of £100,000 each to UK charities working to support vulnerable communities impacted by COVID-19 – a £10m commitment.
- Greenberg Traurig’s Health Emergency Preparedness Task Force: Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) is a multidisciplinary, collaborative team drawn from the firm’s offices around the world and providing resources from relevant articles to blog posts and GT.
- DLA Piper has developed a global repository of Insights, Events and Contacts via its Coronavirus Resource Center for guidance and direction during COVID-19.
Out Leadership Members COVID-19 Best-Of Coverage 4/23/2020
- The Morgan Stanley COVID-19 Personal Finance Resource Hub is intended to serve as a resource for you and your loved ones as you navigate through the financial impact this pandemic has on your daily lives.
- Check out these findings from the FTI Shifting Expectations Survey for a deeper understanding on the rethinking of our own lives and the institutions around us as this pandemic continues to evolve.
- Goldman Sachs is committed to supporting relief efforts, elevating the voices of small businesses, and introducing virtual programs that support its communities — more on their Support in Response to COVID-19.
Out Leadership Members COVID-19 Best-Of Coverage 4/7/2020
- The Beyond COVID-19 insight platform by Baker McKenzie offers materials on the latest legal and regulatory updates to help you understand, prepare, and respond quickly to the significant challenges posed by the pandemic.
- As Coronavirus continues to spread globally, Thomson Reuters is here to support you and your businesses navigate this complicated and ever-changing environment through free resources created by their legal and tax experts, plus up-to-the-minute coverage, all available in a new COVID-19 resource center.
- Microsoft’s interactive Coronavirus map allows you to track the number of local and global COVID-19 cases in countries around the world and every U.S. state.
- Industry knowledge + legal and regulatory insights from the COVID-19 Topic Center by Hogan Lovells can help you respond to both the immediate and longer term business risk stemming from the rapid, global spread of COVID-19.
- The Dow COVID-19 Resource Center was created to provide information regarding meeting critical needs for first responders and keeping the community abreast on latest updates.
- Paul, Weiss launched a Coronavirus Relief Center, an online portal with a repository of Federal, state, local, and non-profit relief programs for businesses, employees, and other individuals hit hard by the pandemic.
Out Leadership Members COVID-19 Best-Of Coverage 3/26/2020
- Assess the potential impact to your business and gauge your readiness to respond with this COVID-19 Response Tool from PWC
- Embedding resilience – the KPMG guide to the business implications of COVID-19.
Companies globally are grappling with the impact of COVID-19, with the need to respond quickly to the disruption to operations and mitigate the risks to their business. Allen & Overy
- Bank of America has committed $100 million to support communities impacted by COVID-19
- Member firm Bloomberg has a webpage dedicated to COVID-19 news that is updated several times each day.
Out Leadership Members COVID-19 Best-Of Coverage 3/18/2020
- Rich Jeanneret, Vice-Chair, East Region Managing Partner, EY and Out Leadership Global Advisory Board Member published this thoughtful piece on LinkedIn that is well worth reading.
- HSBC UK has produced a helpful guide for their business customers here that also includes 5 practical ways your business can respond – advice that is applicable for business leaders anywhere in the world.
- The Global Equity Team at RBC Capital Markets has developed a coronavirus reference guide for companies in their coverage universe that have been or could be impacted by the COVID-19 outbreak.
- The global law firm, Ropes & Gray have a dedicated coronavirus section on their website that is full of very useful information and contains a Daily Update, available for download in PDF format.