More than 200 emerging LGBT+ business leaders will gather this week at Barclays’ headquarters in New York for the 5th annual OutNEXT Global Summit.
OutNEXT is the only global talent accelerator specifically targeted to LGBT+ business leaders. Participants in the initiative are hand-selected by their firms as high-potential and high-performing, and receive best-in-class training content by PwC (also a Global Sponsor of OutNEXT).
For the first time this year, the 2018 OutNEXT Global Summit will feature content for both new participants and alumni, over three days.
OutNEXT is creating the global network of the next generation of LGBT+ talent, and includes annual regional salons in London, Hong Kong and Sydney.
Summit host Joe McGrath, Global Head of Banking, Barclays, said: “Valuing difference is a cornerstone for success in business – it is important to create an environment where all employees are treated equally and have an opportunity to be successful. Out Leadership brings together LGBT+ talent to network, develop, learn, and take action. In today’s climate, its mission is more important than ever.”
Todd Sears, Founder and Principal, Out Leadership said: “As the research we conducted in partnership with PwC to better understand the experiences and needs of emerging LGBT+ business leaders, Out to Succeed, demonstrates, the talented young people who are working to scale the corporate ladder while being openly LGBT+ have specific needs that businesses are not quite meeting, including development opportunities that speak directly to them. OutNEXT is our response.”
Speakers at the 2018 OutNEXT Global Summit will include:
- Susan Angele, Senior Advisor, Corporate Governance, KPMG’s Board Leadership Center
- Orlan Boston, Global Life Sciences & Healthcare Senior Partner, EY
- Ben Brooks, Founder & CEO, PILOT
- Mike Dillon, Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer, PwC
- Richard Ditizio, President and COO, Milken Institute
- Mark Fowler, OutNEXT Navigator, Deputy CEO, Tanenbaum
- Talonya Geary. Co-Founder and CEO, Spiire
- Maneesh Goyal, Founder & CEO, Pineapple Co.
- Robert Hanson, CEO, John Hardy; Board Director, Constellation Brands
- Lydie Hudson, Managing Director, Chief Operating Officer, Global Markets, Credit-Suisse
- Lanaya Irvin, Director, Equity Asset Management Services, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Richard Jeanneret, Americas Vice Chair, EY, with his son Henry and wife Lisa
- Michael Lopez, Head of Inclusion & Diversity, Diageo
- Kaleen Love, Vice President, Retail and Direct Bank, Capital One
- Rhoden Monrose, Founder and CEO, CariClub
- Leanne Pittsford, Founder + CEO, Lesbians Who Tech + Allies
- Jeff Schoenfeld, Partner, Head of Global Institutional Business Development & Relationship Management, Brown Brothers Harriman
- Amy Taylor, President and Chief Marketing Officer, Red Bull North America
- John Thurlow, Managing Director and U.S. Chief Operating Officer, RBC Capital Markets
- Ara Tucker, VP, Head of Talent Strategy, Audible, Inc.
- Felicia Tucker, Principal, Development and Exempt Organization Tax Practice, KPMG
- Bob Witeck, President, Witeck Communications
- Andy Woodfield, Partner, PwC UK Chief Sales and Marketing Officer
- Ryan Zanin, Chief Risk Officer, GE Capital; Board Director, Fannie Mae