Out Leadership today announced that Richard Jeanneret, Ernst & Young LLP (EY US) Vice Chair, East Region Managing Partner, has joined its Global Advisory Board.
As the East Region Managing Partner and a member of the EY Americas Operating Executive and United States Executive Committee at EY, Rich leads more than 12,000 professionals across all business units and sectors in more than 27 offices stretching from Boston to Richmond. As the EY Americas Executive Sponsor of the firm’s LGBT+ affinity network, Unity, Rich is an active ally for the LGBT+ community and frequently speaks at political, business and media events advocating equality for all , including at Out Leadership’s U.S. Summit and OutNEXT Global Summit in 2018.
“I’m thrilled to join Out Leadership’s Global Advisory Board,” Jeanneret said. “Although the world’s smartest companies now recognize that diverse teams are more effective, there’s still a lot of work to be done to ensure that LGBT+ people have the opportunity to participate openly in the economy and reach their highest potential. I’m honored to join a group of leaders committed to helping Out Leadership do that work.”
Out Leadership Founder and Principal Todd Sears said: “We’re sincerely grateful that Rich has agreed to join our Board. When I think of effective Allies to LGBT+ people in the global business community, he’s one of the very first people who comes to mind. He sees the big picture and the small details, understanding both why LGBT+ inclusion matters to corporate bottom lines and why equality is so incredibly personal to LGBT+ individuals and their loved ones.”
Jeanneret joins 13 other influential LGBT+ and Ally global leaders who currently or have previously sat on Out Leadership’s Global Advisory Board, including:
- Lloyd C. Blankfein, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Goldman Sachs (Global Advisory Board Emeritus Member)
- Beth Brooke-Marciniak, Global Vice Chair, Public Policy, EY Global Limited
- Lord John Browne, Executive Chairman, L1 Energy, Former CEO, BP (Global Advisory Board Emeritus Member)
- Gigi Chao, Executive Vice-Chairman, Cheuk Nang (Holdings) Ltd
- Irene Dorner, Former President and CEO, HSBC USA
- Brian L. Duffy, Chief Executive Officer, Greenberg Traurig, LLP
- Peter Grauer, Chairman, Bloomberg Inc.
- Ken Mehlman, Global Head of Public Affairs, KKR
- Noel Quinn, Chief Executive, Global Commercial Banking, and Group Managing Director, HSBC
- Kathleen Sebelius, 21st Secretary of Health and Human Services and former Governor of Kansas
- Lee Schreter, Former Chairperson of the Board, Littler Mendelson, P.C.
- Ashley Steel, Former Vice Chair, KPMG LLP
- Kenji Yoshino, Chief Justice Earl Warren Professor of Constitutional Law, New York University School of Law (Global Advisory Board Emeritus Member)