Out Leadership today announced that Dr. Allan Zeman, the Chairman of Lan Kwai Fong Group and one of the most prominent businesspeople in Hong Kong, has joined its Global Advisory Board.
Dr. Zeman is a major property owner and developer in the Lan Kwai Fong Area, one of Hong Kong’s most popular tourist and entertainment districts. The chairman of Wynn Macau, he also serves as an independent non-executive director of Sino Land Company Limited, Tsim Sha Tsui Properties Limited, Global Brands Group, Television Broadcasts Limited (“TVB”) and Pacific Century Premium Developments Limited, all of which are listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
Dr. Zeman has been an early and prominent ally of LGBT+ people and advocate for equality in Hong Kong. He spoke at the Out Leadership Summit in Asia in 2014, and was a key business community supporter of Hong Kong’s successful bid for the 2022 Gay Games.
“I’m proud to join the Global Advisory Board of Out Leadership, which has really moved the needle when it comes to the business community’s engagement on LGBT+ equality in Asia,” Zeman said. “I’m looking forward to partnering with my fellow board members to guide the organization’s strategy going forward.”
Out Leadership Founder and Principal Todd Sears said: “We’re thrilled that Allan has agreed to share his expertise, insight and perspective as a member of our Board. He built the Lan Kwai Fong Group from nothing into an international force in real estate and entertainment, and I’m particularly excited to be able to count on his guidance as an independent entrepreneur.”
Zeman joins 13 other influential LGBT+ and Ally global leaders who currently or previously sat on Out Leadership’s Global Advisory Board, including:
- Lloyd C. Blankfein, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Goldman Sachs*
- Beth Brooke-Marciniak, Global Vice Chair, Public Policy, EY Global Limited
- Lord John Browne, Executive Chairman, L1 Energy, Former CEO, BP
- Gigi Chao, Executive Vice-Chairman, Cheuk Nang (Holdings) Ltd
- Irene Dorner, Former President and CEO, HSBC USA*
- Brian L. Duffy, Chief Executive Officer, Greenberg Traurig, LLP
- Peter Grauer, Chairman, Bloomberg Inc.*
- Ken Mehlman, Global Head of Public Affairs, KKR
- Noel Quinn, Chief Executive, Global Commercial Banking, and Group Managing Director, HSBC
- Kathleen Sebelius, 21st Secretary of Health and Human Services and former Governor of Kansas
- Lee Schreter, Former Chairperson of the Board, Littler Mendelson, P.C.
- Ashley Steel, Former Vice Chair, KPMG LLP
- Kenji Yoshino, Chief Justice Earl Warren Professor of Constitutional Law, New York University School of Law*
* Global Advisory Board Emeritus Member